Taiga Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LachieJEFF

Staff apple Empty Staff apple

Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:35 pm
RPName: Lachie Jeff

Discord name and #: LxJ ツ#0007

STEAMID:

Playtime:

Current rank on the server (User, donator, etc): donator

Have you ever been warned, kicked, or banned on our server? If so why?: no because im good boy.

Why do you want to be staff?: I would like to become staff because I like helping people with their problems and it just gives me hope in humanity.

What can you bring to the team?: I can bring fun (I hope) and I really like to make people have fun during their time on the server, I can bring joy and happiness to those who join!

Why should we accept you over other applicants?: because you know how good I am at killing with props

How active can you be? (Include times you predict you would usually be online): every afternoon (got work on weekend mornings| and school during the week.)

Previous experience: I staffed on orbital servers and I made it up to administrator before leaving because I didn't really like the community and the way they treated me and others.

Define RDM: random deathmatch, when someone kills another person for no reason therefore random

Define NLR: New life rule, when someone dies in a specific area, then proceeds to go back to that area and start havoc

Define Metagaming: metagaming is when you see someone's role(above their head) and use it to your advantage(there are more examples of this)

Explain how you would defuse the following situations,

A player calls you into a sit because they claim to have been RDM’d. The perpetrator claims the “victim” was raiding them but however, didn’t advert “raid”. What do you do?: depending on the rules, I will tell the raider to make sure he/she advertises raid before starting a raid, then I would ask the victim if they would like the raider to be warned or verbally warned.(this gives the raider another chance to read the rules and understand them and has another chance on not getting a warning).

A player is raiding the PD but calls you in because a police officer broke NLR. The police officer claims they were never killed. What do you do?: police officers are allowed to break NLR, I will explain that to them, and then return them Smile

A player with less than 20 minutes kills 6 people within 30 seconds. Their job at the time of the killings was thief, however not long before they became thief they were set to gun dealer. One of the people that were killed calls RDM. What do you do?: over 5 kills is mass random death match (MRDM), I would ban em, unlucky my g Very Happy Very Happy

Vasilyok likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum